Varanasi Buddhism Tour
Varanasi is located on the west bank of the river Ganga as it flows through the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. After attaining Nirvana, Buddha came to Varanasi in search of his five disciples. Varanasi is 764 kms. From Delhi and 678 kms. from Kolkata. It is well connected by good metalled roads. Varanasi also has an airport and is a major railway station.
One of the oldest living cities of the world, Varanasi is held in high esteem by the Hindu devotees from all over. Once known as 'Kashi' and 'Banaras', the city of spiritual light - Varanasi lies on the banks of the holy river Ganga or the Ganges in Uttar Pradesh. The eternal city, which is rich with its vibrant past is believed to be the favourite place of the Hindu God Shiva, who is supposed to liberate the souls to receive moksha in the city of liberation or moksha - Varanasi.
NUMBER OF PAX
Min 02 pax
Min 04 pax
Min 06 Pax
Extra Bed (above 05 years)
|Palace on Ganges /Hotel Ziras / Ramada / Le Meridian / Hotel Idel Tower|
Siddartha / Hotel O.K. International / Pallavi International / Hotel Padmini / Hotel Diamond
Hotel Pradeep / Hotel River Palace / M.M. Continental / Hotel Surya / Hotel Surabhi / Hotel Vaibhav
Day 1: Varanasi
Afternoon reach at Varanasi you will be received by our representative and transferred to hotel by our representative Afternoon sightseeing tour of Varanasi follows. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front) and also visit some temples on the Ghats. Evening Ganga Aarti Overnight stay will be at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 02: Varanasi Sightseeing
Today you will go on a city tour of Varanasi, covering Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Bharatmata Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple and the Tulsi Manas Temple. You may also explore the traditional bazaars of Varanasi for some shopping in handicrafts and Banarasi Saris. Overnight stay will be in hotel.
Day 03: Varanasi Sightseeing
The day will start with an excursion to Sarnath, the place where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Places of interest at Sarnath include various Buddhist temples, Dhamekh Stupa, Mulgandh Kuti Vihar and the archaeological museum. Overnight stay will be in hotel.
Day 04: Varanasi
Breakfast will be followed by a boat ride on the river Ganges, to get a real sight of what Varanasi is all about. In the afternoon, you will be proceeding towards the airport to board the flight for Home.
- Accommodation in Standard room at :
- Stay on CP Basis.
- Transportation by NAC Quails / Tavera / Scorpio / Innova (as per availability) for arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- Airfares train fare.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programmed, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Price is not available now!
All Taxes Will be extra.