Himachal Pradesh Packages
Day 01: Delhi-Chandigarh - Shimla
Arrive in Chandigarh and get greeted by the tour representative on day 01 of the Mystic Himachal Tour. Transfer to Shimla and on reaching check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla
Take breakfast and go on a sightseeing tour of Kufri, Jakku Temple and Shimla on day 02 of the Mystic Himachal tour. Visit Sankat Mochan, The Mall, The Ridge, City Church etc. Evening free for Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
In the morning of day 03, head for Manali and enroute visit places like Sundernagar Lake, Kullu Valley and Padhoh Dam. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali
Day 04 of Mystic Himachal tour begins with a sight seeing tour of Rohtang Pass and Solang Nallah famous for Adventure Activities (Rock Climbing, Zummaring, Para-Gliding, rapling etc.). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali
In the morning of day 05, take breakfast and go on a sight seeing of Old Manali. Visit places like Manu Temple, Vashist Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple (A glance of Himachali Articture), Van Vihar and Monastery. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Manali- Chandigarh-Delhi
In the morning of day 06 take breakfast and depart to Chandigarh for the onward destination.
If you are looking for a romantic getaway, there can be no better place than Himachal. Spend you vacation amidst the Himalayas and enjoy the beauty of nature at its best. You can tour to some beautiful places like Manali, Shimla, Kullu, Kangra, Lahul and Spiti. The travel packages offered to the tourists will make the holiday a special one.
- Return economy class airfare to New Delhi from respective hubs including taxes. (except for departures starting from Delhi)
- 1 night stay at hotel in Delhi (except for departures starting from Delhi)
- 2 night stay at hotel in Shimla
- 3 night stay at Hotel in Manali
- 1 night stay at Hotel in Chandigarh
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Transfers & sightseeing by an Air-Conditioned Deluxe Bus/Tempo Traveler/Car on sharing basis. (On hills the AC shall be switched off)
- Sightseeing in Manali shall be by local taxi union's vehicle on sharing basis.
- Monument charges as per the itinerary
- 1 litre of Mineral Water per person every day
- All applicable Hotel & Transport taxes
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “inclusions”
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- 25% of the total booking amount will be charged if cancelled after the confirmation of the booking.
- 50% of the total booking amount will be charged if cancelled between 30-20 days prior to the event.
- 75% of the total booking amount will be charged if cancelled between 20-10 days prior to the event.
- 100% of the total booking amount will be charged if cancelled between 10-7 days prior to the event.