Kerala Season Packages
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Tariff Details: STANDARD: 11999 Per Person
Validity: 10 January 2013 to 31 March 2013
Day 01: Cochin (Ernakulam)
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Cochin Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station and then transfer to hotel. Visit Fort Kochi, Mattanchery Dutch Palace, Jew Street, Synagogue and Chinese nets; return to Hotel and relax / visit marine drive for sunset cruise; Overnight stay in Kochi.
Day 02: Cochin - Munnar
Proceed to Munnar after breakfast. On the way you can watch the rubber and pineapple plantations, the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and Valara and the Karadippara view point. Check in to the hotel as you reach and relax for a while. Later visit the Blossom Garden and the Tata Tea Museum if time allows. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar
Proceed for sightseeing trip of Munnar after the breakfast; Visit Eravikulam National Park at Rajamlai where you can see the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr, Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty area and Kundala Dam. Visit Photo shooting Point, Echo Point, View Point & the green carpet of Tea Gardens on the way. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar –Thekkady
Proceed to Thekkady after breakfast; Enjoy the drive trough the tea mountains and the picturesque green carpet of the nature. Check in to the hotel; Visit the Periyar Wild life Sanctuary, where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wild animal like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc; And quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey
Proceed to Alleppey after the breakfast; Board to the houseboat and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. A cruise in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. Enjoy the lunch, tea snacks and dinner on board. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 06: Alleppey - Cochin (Ernakulam)
After breakfast disembark from the boat with a promise to return once again to Kerala. If time allows proceed to Thripunithura to visit Hill Palace Museum. Proceed on time to board your flight / train with sweet memories of your holidays in Kerala.
Holiday season in Kerala starts by 1st of October. The busiest period in Kerala is the vacation days in connection with the Pooja Holidays, Deewal Holidays and Christmas - New Year Holidays.
- Accommodation in Non A/c rooms with breakfast in Hotels
- Accommodation with all meals (lunch, tea snacks, dinner and breakfast) in houseboat
- Non A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Expenses related to Vehicle included.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Extra will be charged for additional use of vehicle, if travelled extra other than the itinerary).
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, alternate hotels of similar category will be provided.
- Check in time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs and check out time is 11.00 hrs
- Check in time at Houseboat is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.