Vaishnodevi Yatra Package
In order to visit the Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi one has to reach Katra first, this is the base camp for onward journey lying at the feet of Trikuta Hills. Katra is a small town of Jammu & Kashmir situated around 50kms away from Jammu takes 2hrs ride. Katra town, it is situated at an altitude of 2500ft above sea level. This is the last point uptill which any modern transport can go but now few Helicopter service providers started their service till Sanjichatt. Katra is around 2hours journey from Jammu. It is a very fast growing town in Jammu & Kashmir. There is a Railway station and bus stand in under progress, it will complete by next 2years of time span. There are many Hotels, Resorts, Coffee Shops, Restaurants and Transporters came up with many new facilities. Katra has a long bazaar stretching from bus stand to Chintamani. One can easily get the articles of daily use. There are many Bhentas (offerings to the deity) are available here.
From Katra a track of approx. 12kms takes pilgrims to the Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi. One can undertake this track either by foot, on Horses/Ponies or Palanquins, many pilgrims prefer to go on foot. This track can be undertaken only upon completion of the registration formalities at Katra town.
The shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is the abode of Mother Goddess, The Supreme source of Eternal Energy. Mata Vaishno Devi is the human manifestation of Goddess Shakti. Mata Vaishno Devi resides inside the holy cave located in the Trikut Hills.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar.
- Pick up from Jammu Railway station/Air Port to Hotel and vice versa
- Prices inclusive of all Taxes.
- Breakfast and Bed Tea (Only in Deluxe and Luxury Packages).
- Any kind of personal expenses/extra meal ordered
- Tips, laundry, phone calls
- Helicopter Fare.
- Pony, Pithu,Palki
- Other expenses which are not included in the inclusions
Price is not available now!
- Hotels and Transportation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Booking will be confirmed after 50% of advance payment.
- Uses of any other services apart from the inclusions, you have to pay extra for that.
- Taxes will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Your bookings will be cancelled without prior notice in case of any natural calamities happen and due to this we would not be able to operate the services.