Contact us for latest Price Deals.
Welcome to the Raincoats Camp at altitude of more than 4500 feet above sea level in Mussoorie “The Queen of Hills”. Raincoats camp is the perfect weekend getaway from Delhi and NCR. It is approx 250 km far from Delhi. And only 6 km from musoorie’s mall road. The camp site is surrounded by magnificent mountains roofed by rich dense forest in lowland of Saskhet village near Hathipaon, Musoorie. Spending a night at Raincoats camp surprises and gives you a unique feeling to be with nature’s beautiful ambience. You would definitely love to be a part of villagers at such a place which appeals you to stay and relax. This small village provides an opportunity for the travelers to experience the lifestyle of villagers at the beautiful lowland covered by black forests. The location is quite suitable for the peoples those are in search of a place to just relax and enjoy the delicious food and drinks, comfortable and eco-friendly stay, campfire and light adventure activities among the nature and want to forget the anxious and hasty life of metro cities.
Raincoats Camp Hathipaon, Musoorie is a Unit of Ananta Group Pvt Ltd, Delhi. A professional organization expertise in all type of tour & travel and event management services across the country. We do not believe in sell the deals, we believe in sell expertise. We have a very professional and dedicated team who provide the services according to the guest’s requirement and do satisfy them at every step.
1 Night/ 2 days:
Arrive at the Raincoats camp in noon. Have Welcome Drink on arrival. After Lunch, trek to the Benog wildlife sanctuary. (One can enjoy a trek to this sanctuary to experience a few thrills and chills. Be on the alert if you want to spot the fauna around. Among the Himalayan wildlife, certain rare species of birds can be spotted. The almost-extinct mountain quails and red-billed blue magpie are some of the few fauna that you can come across, apart from the common leopards and deer.) Return for Tea and snacks and the views of the Sunset. Enjoy the Evening Bonfire. Have your delicious Veg & non Veg Dinner and night stay in tents.
Have Bed Tea with Cookies in Morning. After breakfast leave for George’s Everest for the gigantic and splendor views of the greater Himalayas. Get ready for your return journey with memorable experience in Raincoats Camp.
1 Night/ 2 Days, Option-2: (Adventure Jungle Camping)
Arrive at the Rain Coats Camp. After refreshment have some snacks and take the packed lunch. Get ready with the equipments and leave for the trek. We will have Lunch on the way to the hill top. Reach the destination before sunset and start the work of pitching the tents and creating fire. Have Tea and Snacks. Relax before the sunset and the then start the process of cooking dinner out in the open. Overnight stay in the tents.
In early morning wake up with a bed tea and most beautiful views of the snow capped gigantic and splendor Himalayas. Return to the Raincoats camp to fresh up and have breakfast. After breakfast return back to home with memorable jungle trekking experience.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation: In Swiss & Common Camps with Attached & Common Toilet
- 01 Morning Tea at Restaurant
- 01 Buffet Breakfast at Camp
- 01 Buffet Veg. Lunch at Camp
- 01 Evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies
- 01 Buffet Non Veg. Dinner at Camp
- Ground Sports Activities: Bad-Minton, Volley Ball.
- Indoor Games: Card, Chess and Carom etc.
- Other Activities: Bone Fire with light music
- Historical Place Entry and Ticket by your own
- 3.09% Taxes Applicable as per Govt. Rules
- Any kind of personal expenses/extra meal ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “inclusions”
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- 25% of the total booking amount charged if cancelled after confirmation.
- 50% of the total booking amount charged if cancelled 30 Days prior the event.
- 75 % total booking amount charged if cancelled less than 15 days prior the event.
- 100 % total booking amount charged if cancelled less than 2 days of the event or NO SHOW.