Contact us for latest Price Deals.
Rovers Camp is an eco friendly camp situated near Nainital on Nainital Kaladungi Road. This camp is situated at an altitude of 5000 feet above sea level. The camp offers a comfortable life to the travelers, who want to get relaxation from their daily busy schedule.
This camp offers you the awesome beauty and sights of nature. You will find beautiful view of flora and fauna in the camp surroundings. The Camp offers different kind of adventure and rope course activities like, Burma Bridge, Valley Crossing, River Crossing, Rock Climbing, Trekking, Air Gun Shooting etc.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation: In Swiss & Common Camps with Attached & Common Toilet
- 01 Morning Tea at Restaurant
- 01 Buffet Breakfast at Camp
- 01 Buffet Veg. Lunch at Camp
- 01 Evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies
- 01 Buffet Non Veg. Dinner at Camp
- Adventure Sports Activities: Flying Fox, valley Crossing, free time activity continue Jummaring, Burma Bridge etc (As per Weather Condition)
- Ground Sports Activities: Bad-Minton, Volley Ball.
- Indoor Games: Card, Chess and Carom etc.
- Other Activities: Bone Fire with light music
- Historical Place Entry and Ticket by your own
- 3.09% Taxes Applicable as per Govt. Rules
- Any kind of personal expenses/extra meal ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “inclusions”
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- 25% of the total booking amount charged if cancelled after confirmation.
- 50% of the total booking amount charged if cancelled 30 Days prior the event.
- 75 % total booking amount charged if cancelled less than 15 days prior the event.
- 100 % total booking amount charged if cancelled less than 2 days of the event or NO SHOW.